- Quality Resources
- Contact Us
"Since 1984 Pro QC International has been providing Quality Control and Engineering services, now in 38 countries, to small, medium, large and also very large "brand name" companies who are outsourcing from Asia, the Americas, Europe and other regions.
Whether we are testing products, auditing suppliers or inspecting shipments, our team represents your interests in quality and conformance worldwide."
"We've been working with Pro QC since 2004. Pro QC has been performing inspections of components and equipment at our supplier's locations in China and Taiwan.[...]
Since then, we cooperate very closely for every single part we outsource in Asia and our defect rate has dropped by 52%.[...]
Pro QC has greatly aided in the development of Technogym's supplier base and supply chain management functions."
Product & Process Quality Manager at Technogym
If you are in:
Europe & Middle-East
Call: +49-8122-552 9590
Asia & Asia Pacific
Global Presence: We offer services in 38 countries and, when services are required in an area where coverage is currently not available, we are able to adapt our resources in order to meet the request.
Experienced, Degreed Engineers: Pro QC's staff represents your interests on-site and offers experience in a variety of industries.
Scheduling Flexibility: We understand the importance of meeting critical deadlines. We schedule accordingly, which often means accommodating last minute requests.
Timely Feedback: Pro QC offers online reporting, with detailed reports provided within 24 hours of completion. Our Database also provides scheduling and billing information.
Book A Service
- Season's Greetings - Chinese New Year Scheduling
- Trade Shows & Conferences (2017)
- ISO Transitioning: A Case Study Demonstrating Process
- Why Is Quality Important?
- Pro QC's Regional Director Named as One of ASQ's Fresh Faces Class of 2016
- Pro QC Attends Indo German Trade Commission's Annual General Meeting
- Holiday Schedule (2017)
- AAPEX & QECW Raffle Prize Winners Announced
- New Shenzhen, China Office
- Deborah Wang (Traffic Manager) & Karl Gerber (Marketing Consultant)
- GlobalShop, Inc.
- Quality: Top Element Influencing Loyalty
- Connect Online!
- What information should you evaluate when considering new suppliers? (Part 2)
- Managing Supplier Compliance Requirements
- Focus on Quality: Resources & Recommendations for World Quality Month
- Support Manufacturing Education & Awareness on October 7th
- Confirmed: Perceived Quality Affects Customer Advocacy More Than Any Other Element
- Avoiding Product Recalls
- Quality: It’s What’s Driving the Global Automotive Industry
- Quiz: How Passionate Are You About Quality?
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Video Posted
- World Trade Month Wrap-Up